Use the Backflow Burner with the backflow dhoop cone to create a beautiful waterfall display in your home. Sit back, relax and watch the mesmerizing smoke effect cascade downwards.
Paired with a backflow dhoop cone, bring a variety of scents into your home.
Place the backflow cone incense in the centre of the hole of the backflow burner.
Carefully ignite the cone using a match or lighter to begin the flowing effect.
- The flowing effect requires a still environment. Therefore the burner should be placed inside a room that is free from drafts/moving air (such as rooms with fans, air conditioners, heavy foot traffic, etc.).
- Use backflow cone incense only. Standard cone incense will not create the flowing effect.
- Once incense is burned, there may be some light residue on the burner. This is caused by the natural oil precipitate and is considered normal. Use a wet cloth to remove the residue should you wish to clean the burner.
- For indoor use only.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always place incense on a suitable surface away from flammable objects.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Please take care when moving or touching an incense holder. Leave sufficient time for the product to cool down.
- Burn incense in a ventilated area.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heat and fireproof surface.
We also sell Stamford incense, crystals, shells, reindeer moss, Natural Sage incense....Visit our Etsy store
Simple Postage & Delivery Policy
All items are sent via royal mail 1st class postage for £2.95. Orders over £20 qualify for FREE 1st class postage.