Himalayan Coarse Rock Salt ~ Pack Sizes 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g, 1kg
100% natural Organic Himalayan Rock Salt - Coarse Grained (pink/orange)
This is food grade salt with no added chemicals or nasties!
Himalayan Rock Salt can be used for many things including Cleaning Crystals
Natural Coarse Himalayan rock salt is chosen by many for both physically cleaning and spiritually cleaning their crystals.
At CraftMoor we use Himalayan rock salt in a scallop shell with collected rain water to clean many of our crystals. The Himalayan rock salt helps to return the crystals to the earth whilst removing negative imprinted energy. Salt is a powerful natural chemical an is not to be used with some softer crystals, these include; Amber, Turquoise, Imperial Topaz, Red Coral, Fire Opal, Moonstone, Opal, all Calcites including Blue Calcite, Green Calcite, Orange Calcite, Angelite, Azurite, Kyanite and Kunzite or any raw or rough stone.
1. Add 10g of Himalayan rock salt to a scallop shell
2. Intruduce water to the salt and allow it to dissolve for 10 minutes
3. Add the selected crystals to the scallop shell one at a time
4. Leave the crystal to soak for 20 minutes
5. Transfer the cleaned crystal into a dry scallop shell and dry in the air
6. Repeat this for each crystal
7. Once cleaned only your should handle it
8 store in a natural material where possible and/or leave with some white sage
Other methods for cleaning crystals include:
We sell all of these in our shop.